Aside from the many authentication libraries discussed earlier in this guide section, there are many SDKs that can be used for interacting with ARISEN's RPC-based API, and broadcasting signed transactions and actions to the blockchain. There are also Serialization Providers, used for the serializing and deserializing of actions and transactions between their JSON and binary data representation. Below is a list of these tools and some miscellaneous Node.JS modules that can be used to interact wit ARISEN.
- ARISEN Java - Java SDK for ARISEN.
- ARISEN Swift - Swift SDK for ARISEN.
ARISEN Serialization Providers
Other Node.JS Tools
- ArisenSDK-fcbuffer - Serialization library.
- ArisenSDK-ecc - Elliptic Curve Cryptography library for working with ARISEN keypairs.
- ArisenSDK-api - Module for interfacing with ARISEN's RPC-based API.
Learn how you can develop entire dWeb experiences, straight from dBrowser, here.